Capturing a video from your Android device allows you to keep a part of your life safe. When you make a video, you are actually capturing a moment in your life which you can re-visit later. In order to make your videos better and to give it more shape and meaning, editing is required. So, if you are an Androite, who wants to create amazing videos, then AndroVid Pro Video Editor is for you. Our app review team has gone through it and the many features it offers make it one of the best editing apps out there. Read on to know more.
AndroVid Pro Video Editor – An androite’s view
This app has been developed by Zeoxy, and they have developed other editing apps as well. The basic aim behind this one is to provide you with the ability to trim and split the videos you have made along with the selection of specific video frames, sharing videos with other people and converting it to numerous audio and video formats. All of these things are possible through it, and it’s also quite easy to use.
The interface has been kept simple. When you play a video, all of the options are displayed in a bar at the top. All you need to do it tap on the option you prefer and that effect will occur on the video you are playing. During the conversion period, you can also select the format you want the result to be in along with its quality. The audio options you have are MP3, ASF, WAV and more. You can also look at the details of the video. You can get to know about the video codec, video bit rate, frame rate and a lot more. The whole app is very easy to use, and you can share the video clips with other people when you want to.
The many features of this app include;
- The ability to trim the videos you have and to create clips.
- Deleting the middle part of the video if you prefer.
- You can grab the video frames you want.
- You can add a variety of video effects like Fade in and out, Mirror, Gray Tone, Remove Audio, Slow and Fast Motion, Swap U-V, etc.
- You can divide your video into two separate clips.
- Converting your video into different audio and video formats.
- You can also rotate the video.
- You can grab a vide frame and put it up as your wallpaper.
- You can organize the videos depending upon their name, size, date and duration.
- You can play videos as well as rename and delete them if you prefer.
All of these actions can be performed through simple taps. You won’t get confused when you use this app. You will get a hold of it in a few minutes and then produce amazing video clips which you can share with your friends.
AndroVid Pro Video Editor – Conclusion
This is an amazing video-editing app. The interface makes it very easy to use and the numerous options it provides allow the app to be something every ‘video editing’ Androite should have on his or her device.
Androites can download AndroVid Pro Video Editor for $1.99 from the Google Play Store. Feel free to leave comments.